englisch dekor textilverlag
SprachwahlEN
SprachwahlEN

History

2017
Adaptation of the website to responsive design, for an optimised rendering on all devices ( also smartphones and tablets).

Extention of the web-presence with an online-catalogue.

2016
150 Years englisch dekor!

This anniversary has been celebrated on the fairs in Frankfurt and Salzburg and during two days of festivities in Vienna.

2012
Relaunch of the corporate design and the company’s strategic positioining. Kickoff with a new exhibition stand at the Heimtex in January in Frankfurt

2011
New website

2010
Expansion of storage capacity, additional warehousing space built.

2006
Company moves to new premises in Strebersdorf, Vienna.

2005
Land for the erection of a modern new company building purchased. Start of construction work.

2000
Increasing export activities and expansion of flame resistant product range to become the largest such range in Europe. The widest range of contract textile collections in the European market.

1998
Company handed over to the fourth generation of the family, Heinz W. Fleischmann and Erich Fleischmann.

1996
Company certified according to the European ISO 9001 norm (quality assurance), the first amongst textile wholesalers.

1982
Award of the national coat of arms. Englisch Dekor is market leader in the flame resistant textile sector.

1979
Company moves to larger premises. From the Vienna city center to the environs of the Schönbrunn palace.

1902
The Fleischmann family take over the company.

1866
Company founded by Eduard August Englisch – whose name the company still bears today.